Remote monitoring: Allows us to supervise software systems (such as those on desktops, servers, and mobile devices)
- Install new or updated software remotely (including patches, updates and configuration changes).
- Observe the behavior of the managed device and software for performance and diagnostic tasks.
- Perform alerting and provide reports and dashboards
Patch Management: The threat of malicious virus and worm attacks has been increasing thus forcing businesses to better protect their environment.
Combatting these attacks has become a high priority. Companies like Microsoft produces security patches for their system vulnerabilities and makes them available to users. The most efficient way to be protected against attacks is to ensure that every machine in the environment has the latest patches installed. If one computer in the environment is not patched, it can threaten the stability of the entire environment and possibly inhibit normal functionality.
Performance checks: Automatically runs different kind of checkings previously configured, in the workstation, server or network device in order to identify potential threats and inform about them.
Asset Inventory: Assets are items of value that you want to track closely, such as computers, servers, mobile phones, the MSP RMM allows you to track the assets that makes part of the network of our customers.
Mobile Device Management: Allows us to easily manage and secure mobile devices if the customer, provide mobile deices to their employees.
- Security: Configure detailed security settings on business-owned devices.
- Location tracking: Use the built-in GPS on mobile devices to locate lost or stolen smartphones or tablets.
- Ownership details: Keep track of devices registered to individuals and associated handset details.
- Data usage monitoring: Help make sure you don’t pay extra data usage fines by setting up RMM monitor data usage on your users’ registered devices.
- Remote features: Lock phones, set passwords, or wipe devices without leaving your RMM console. Additionally, you can remotely configure email and Wi-Fi access on your devices.
- Multiple device types supported: The mobile device management tools support Apple®iOS®, Google® Android®, and Microsoft® Windows® devices and tablets.
Our antivirus not only stays up to date with the latest threats using traditional signature-based protection, but also protects against new viruses using sophisticated heuristic checks and behavioral scanning. With new threats created each day, businesses can protect themselves by using these proactive methods to help ensure rock solid malware protection.
We can manage the scans of then antivirus form our RMM dashboard, so the customer do not need to worry about the scans, we manage and follow the behavior of the antivirus to identify possible failures and detection of malware and viruses , if the customer already has his own antivirus we can manage his antivirus integrating it to our RMM Dashboard.
- Our antivirus use traditional signature-based threat detection to block known threats.
- Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’ core systems.
- Shut down even the most sophisticated malware via continuous real-time monitoring that detects programs performing actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
- Keep scans lightweight to reduce system resource drain.
- Schedule deep scans for convenient times, so you don’t disrupt employees during important productive hours.
- We can create our own policies around quarantine rules, virus definition downloads and more, in order to protect the PC of our clients.
- We can deploy the managed antivirus in bulk across sites, servers, and workstations.
- We can receive updates in near real-time, as well as in-depth reports across our customer’s endpoints, to help you quickly remedy malware issues.
Open DNS by CISCO
Using the DNS-layer security we can:
- Block ransomware, malware, phishing, and C2 callbacks in the computer of our customers.
- Protect the users of our clients anywhere they go, on and off the corporate network.
- Stop malicious domain requests and IP responses at the DNS-layer, over any port or protocol.
- Real-time, enterprise-wide activity search & scheduled reports.
- Create custom block/allow lists preventing users from visiting malicious places on the Web, with no hardware to install and no software to maintain.
CloudBerry/AWS Backup detects encryption changes in files and prevents existing backups from being overwritten until an administrator confirms if there is an issue.
Scheduling and Real-Time Backup
Setup hourly, daily, weekly, monthly backups or specify your own schedule. Real-Time backup allows to backup files and folders on Windows Server on change or creation.
Reduce data overhead, decrease Amazon S3 storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
Block Level Backup
Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
Command Line Interface
Get backup plan statistics programmatically and use the Command Line Interface to integrate backup with your own routines.
Network Locations Backup
Back up your network locations including network shares, NAS devices, mapped drives, etc.
Cloud to Cloud Backup
Back up data from multiple cloud storage destinations to Amazon S3 or vice versa.
Cloud to Local Backup
Automate backup of the data stored in Amazon S3 to local storage, external or network drive.
Set up customizable email notification feature to track each run of your backup and restore plans remotely.
Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your backups.
Backup Consistency Check
Monitor your backup consistency in cloud storage.